What’s a Spin Team Store?
A Spin team store is a marketplace where your team can order custom uniforms and team swag through your own dedicated store!
What’s it for?
Team stores have a couple of different purposes:
- Team orders: Your team can place their uniform order! Everyone would go to the store, order the necessary items, enter their uniform information, and pay for it! This saves you the hassle of wrangling everyone’s order info and money.
- Swag: You can use your team store for extra goodies, like hats, hoodies, or joggers! This allows everyone to buy extra gear and also gives friends, family, and alumni a chance to buy items to proudly represent your team. You can get your team swag out into the world!
- Fundraising: We’ll share a portion of the sales with your team!
What goes in a team store?
Your team’s uniform can go into a team store, and we can design any gear you see on our Team Gear page. Want something you don’t see on the Team Gear page? Ask your sales rep--we can look into it for you!
Team Store Best Practices
- How long should I leave my store online? Forever?
- We generally recommend leaving a team store up for 2 weeks. This gives everyone plenty of time to get their order in.
- I want to put like 10 items in my team store! The more the merrier, right?
- We say four to six items is usually a good number. It ensures that minimum order numbers are met while giving people a variety of items to choose from!
- I have absolutely no idea what would go in my team store. Any ideas?
Other important things to know
- Designing gear
- We offer free design assistance! Just send us your ideas and we’ll create the gear of your dreams
- Screen printed or spot sublimated gear: 12 units per design
- Full sublimated gear:
- 12 units per design for new designs
- 5 units per design for repeat designs from within the season
- Screen printed or spot sublimated gear - 3 weeks from when your store closes (plus shipping time)
- Full sublimated gear - 5 weeks from when your store closes (plus shipping time)
Cool, I want to do a team store! What do I do?Contact your sales rep or email us at email@example.com!