Download Spin Ultimate full sublimation templates
- Men's Short Sleeve Jersey | Illustrator (.ai)
- Men's Long Sleeve Jersey | Illustrator (.ai)
- Men's Tank | Illustrator (.ai)
- Men's Ripper | Illustrator (.ai)
- Men's Shorts | Illustrator (.ai)
- Men's Racer Shorts | Illustrator (.ai)
- Women's Short Sleeve Jersey | Illustrator (.ai)
- Women's Long Sleeve Jersey | Illustrator (.ai)
- Women's Tank | Illustrator (.ai)
- Women's Ripper | Illustrator (.ai)
- Women's Shorts | Illustrator (.ai)
- Women's Racer Shorts | Illustrator (.ai)
- Reversible | Illustrator (.ai)
- Revolution Hoodie | Illustrator (.ai)
- Hoodie Pullover | Illustrator (.ai)
- Hoodie Zip Up | Illustrator (.ai)
- Neckie | Illustrator (.ai)
What is Sublimation?
Sublimation is a fabric printing process in which dyes are injected into the fabric before the garment is assembled. This is in contrast to traditional screen printing in which ink is laid on top of the garment. Since the ink actually becomes part of the fibers within the fabric, designs don’t sit on top of the garment as with screen printing. This means that the design stretches along with the garment, won’t crack or fade over time, and the garment is able to maintain its full moisture wicking properties.
Full Body Sublimated Jersey
The sublimation process allows for incredibly detailed designs that can utilize every inch of the jersey—from seam to seam on the front and back, including the hems, sleeves, and collar. Unlike traditional screen printing, you’re not limited to a certain screen size and you can use any color, font, text size, gradient, and effect you can dream of. Sublimation also allows for customization of your player names and numbers and the use of any font, size, or placement you like.
When you send us your design, be sure to include as much detail as possible, including font names and sizes, locations of names/numbers, colors, etc. If you want a particular color, please specify the Pantone number (keeping in mind that computer screens often render colors differently).
Or, if you prefer, let us create a design for you. Spin has talented artists at your disposal to help you create a unique, one of kind jersey. We can create a design for you from scratch or work with you to fine tune your own creation.
To get an idea of the capabilities of full sublimation, check out some of these designs:
Spot sublimation works the same way and offers the same benefits as full sublimation, except that designs are limited to:
- Jerseys: 12" x 18" in any orientation
- Jersey sleeves: 3.5"W x 3.5"H
- Shorts: 9.5"W x 12" H
- Foam Trucker Hats: 4.75" W x 2.5"H
Unlike screen printing, however, spot sublimation allows you to achieve incredible design detail, color effects, and customized fonts and sizes for player names and numbers. We can spot sublimate on jerseys, shorts, trucker hats and other items, keeping in mind that spot sublimation works best on light colored garments (white, silver, and light grey).
Note: Screen printing dimensions can be found here.
For graphics assistance or to receive a quote for your order, email us at Info@SpinUltimate.com