Looking for a job at a big, bureaucratic company that makes you dress up and sit through excruciating meetings all day long? Well then Spin probably isn't the place for you. But if you want to join a fast-paced Ultimate apparel company and work with fun and hard-working Ultimate folks, then we want to hear from you.
Our available positions are listed below and new ones will be posted periodically. Note that these positions are for both the Spin and VC brands in the U.S.
To apply, send an email to Jobs@SpinUltimate.com. In your email, be sure to include a cover letter, resume, and some interesting Ultimate-related info about yourself.
Tournament Staff (Part Time, Various Markets)
Hours: Part-time, occasional events from February through October.
Location: Currently hiring up to three exceptional candidates for events work in various markets - Missouri, Chicago and Atlanta areas. Flexibility to travel to events around your region is required.
Reports to: Andy Wind, VC/Spin Events Manager
Compensation: $125 - $140 per tournament day (depending on role), plus prorated for travel days. In addition, workers receive a $25 per day meals stipend. All approved expenses incurred by working the event are reimbursed.
- Arrange for rental vehicles and supplies as directed by Events Manager
- Receive all tournament-related items prior to event (via pick up or UPS)
- Set up and maintain professional merchandise tent during VC/Spin sponsored events around your respective region.
- Ensure security of all company property throughout the event
- Packing and shipment of remaining merchandise and supplies to the Atlanta office the day following the event
- Count cash and return to Events Manager on the day following an event
- Physically able to lift, carry, load and unload heavy boxes and bins
- Fun, out-going, energetic personality
- A connection to the ultimate community
- Availability to travel and work weekends
- Having a SUV or similar sized car is highly desirable, but not required.